We envisage parents who are
- Supportive of the school
- Committed to and interested in their child’s learning
- Ambitious for their children and who expects high standards in terms of courtesy, respect, and achievement from all in the school community
- Take their responsibilities seriously
- Consulted, communicated with and who feel that their opinions are valued
- Co-operative with the school and communicate their needs to the relevant persons
Inch NS Parents Association
We are very fortunate to have a committed and pro active Parents Association in our school.
If you would like to get involved, please contact the school for further information.